Air International s.r.l.’s quality policy is intended as a tool for the achievement of company processes improvement, be it aimed at customer’s satisfaction or to the interested parties (Employees, Suppliers, Property…).
This policy has three main objectives:
- to always maintain a high level of satisfaction of all the interested parties, in particular of its customers;
- to ease the involvement process and sharing of information among its employees, cooperators and suppliers;
- to make assessments based on objective evidences and in compliance with the rules and regulations in use.
Air International’s Quality Policy is a commitment to the requirements of the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
Air International s.r.l.’s Management, Employees and Cooperators engage daily to pursue the business objectives through the provision of high quality services in designing and creating innovative products.
The objectives are pursued in compliance with and through the application of a Management System compliant with the UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 Standard.
By carrying out its activities, Air International has the task of guaranteeing:
A company organizational model capable of always ensuring adequate technical skills to be applied in the design and construction of air treatment plants
Establish every interaction towards its customers and suppliers for creating value while identifying present and future needs for the company’s success;
An adequate level of company’s procedural precision , by carrying out continuous training for the management and / or cooperators;
Air International srl’s Quality Management System is based on a company risk assessment approach that allows the organization to determine the factors that could generate process deviations with respect to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard, and to implement preventive controls to minimize the negative effects and to get advantage from opportunities offered by the market by anticipating trends;
The Management is committed to ensure that this policy is understood, shared, implemented by all company functions, cooperators and where necessary, also by interested parties:
The third parties’s satisfacion is achieved in the fullfilment of the objectives , preliminarily defined, monitored during the project development and at the management’s review which constitute part of the needed feedback control for the effective business operations;
Referring to general principles set out below, measurable objectives have been defined, in order to continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System.
- Pay the utmost attention to identifying and satisfying the needs of its people, in particular employees and cooperators;
- Continuously improve the company’s quality management processes and the products offered with the consequent generation of positive results both of an economic nature and in terms of excellence, positive brand reputation together with full customer satisfaction;
- Always provide professionalism or skills level adequate or exceeding the needs of the interested parties and always in line with reference market;
- Continuously improve the company’s branding by monitoring market sensitiveness;
- undertake constant actions of valorization, motivation and professional growth of employees and cooperators;
- Respect the requirements of the Quality Management System and ensure its continuous and its constant application;
- Review the Quality Management policy whenever necessary in order to ensure that its employees and cooperators fully understand its contents, to undertake actions in order to make sure that is properly implemented and that the interested parties are properly informed about the evolution about the company reference market.
The Management of the Company